How NEST can help you meet client demand for auto enrolment
Auto enrolment will affect millions of employers by 2018. From our research we know that up to three-quarters of them will turn to their accountant or payroll professional for support.
This free webinar will show just how easy it can be for professionals to offer the flexible auto enrolment support clients need.
You’ll be able to hear about:
• The kind of support you can offer to add value for clients
• How you can use our free, user-friendly online hub, NEST Connect, to provide cost-effective services
• How we’re leading the way in payroll integration with our brand new web service functionality
• How professionals already using NEST have met client demand and increased new business
• You’ll also be able to get your questions answered by the webinar host, NEST’s Paul Budgen
Overseas expansion: Reducing the administrative headache for Payroll and the financial risk for the FD
This informative webinar presented by Andy Brown, operations director at Equiniti International Payments and Martin Kornacki brand editor at Payroll World discuss what a payroll manager should be thinking about when their business expands overseas. Also learn how to mitigate the financial risk of having an international payroll.
1. Understand what payroll managers should be thinking about when the board decides to take the business overseas
2. Identify the most common pitfalls faced by payroll professionals in such a situation
3. Learn how to mitigate the financial risk of having an international payroll.
How to make auto-enrolment a success for your clients
This webinar is aimed directly at those running third party payroll services, such as accountants or bureaux.
International payroll payments, a guide to understanding in country requirements
Overcoming the payroll challenges of working in a mid-sized company
Identify and overcome payroll’s biggest challenges in 2014
Payroll and HR departments are facing continual pressure in the current economic climate to do more with less. Already 2014 is sizing up to be another challenging year for the departments.
Join Payroll World’s editor Martin Kornacki and payroll & HR solutions expert Steve Jemmott from Sage as they explore a free payroll and HR toolkit designed to help you identify your department’s evolving needs and the best ways for you to fulfil them.
How payroll professionals can raise their profile and develop their career
- In light of auto-enrolment payroll is acting as the conduit between finance and HR and delivering a fully complaint best practice service to the benefit of all employees, how can the department capitalise on this?
- In light of changing dynamics in company internal relationships between payroll HR and finance how does a successful payroll bureau understand and interact with these very different departments to achieve best practice?
-Will payroll managers ever get to the status of director?
How to write an award winning entry for the Payroll World Awards
Find out how integrating payroll and HR creates operational harmony
Auto-Enrolment: The operational impact
RTI and getting it right
Setting up a payroll bureau