International payroll management can have layers of complexity due to ever changing employment law and complex tax and payroll legislation. Add to the mix different cultures, payroll calendars, language barriers and communications challenges, what practical steps can you take to keep everything on track?
In this webinar you will hear from Jerome Smail, Editor, Payroll World, Christine Keily, Global Tax & Payroll Director at Immedis and David Leboff, Co-Chair of the American Payroll Association Global Issues Subcommittee as they discuss:
1. Developing a global payroll strategy: where to start
2. Compliance: interpreting payroll data in light of local country rules and regulations
3. Culture: working with HR to understand, navigate and manage different cultural practices
4. Communications: How to use your payroll process and technology to keep things simple so your payroll run operates without a hitch
Join this free and informative webinar presented by Duncan Singer, Business Solutions Manager at AVIVA, Chris Deeson, CMO of Systemsync, and Jerome Smail, Editor at Payroll World, as they discuss the following topics:
• CSV files are a hugely antiquated way of transferring data. Over 60% of payment data received contains an error. What changes can be made in the new auto-enrolment world?
• API technology is changing the modus operandi, but the market is responding at different speeds. How can you get up to date?
• With margins already tight, selection of payroll software and pension provider will directly impact bureau efficiency. Find out how a digital interface with key software providers can help.
• Make savings via new technology.
• How can you and your clients benefit from not only an efficient solution for auto-enrolment, but also a “one stop shop” for a wide range of insurance needs?
Auto-enrolment has become an integral part of every employer’s financial administration process. Many employers need their payroll bureau, accountant, bookkeeper and/or financial adviser to play a central role in ensuring they become and remain compliant with their auto-enrolment obligations.
1. What is auto-enrolment and how does it work?
2. How can advisers engage most effectively with their clients, select a quality scheme and manage ongoing administration?
3. How do Smart Pension’s advanced technology solutions help simplify and facilitate engagement with the auto-enrolment administration process?
In today’s discussion, Griselda Williams and Mat Castle, Directors of Business Development at Smart Pension, will explore these questions and outline ways to help you engage with auto-enrolment in a way that is simple, time efficient and cost effective for both you and your clients.
Auto enrolment will affect millions of employers by 2018. From our research we know that up to three-quarters of them will turn to their accountant or payroll professional for support.
This free webinar will show just how easy it can be for professionals to offer the flexible auto enrolment support clients need.
You’ll be able to hear about:
• The kind of support you can offer to add value for clients
• How you can use our free, user-friendly online hub, NEST Connect, to provide cost-effective services
• How we’re leading the way in payroll integration with our brand new web service functionality
• How professionals already using NEST have met client demand and increased new business
• You’ll also be able to get your questions answered by the webinar host, NEST’s Paul Budgen
This informative webinar presented by Andy Brown, operations director at Equiniti International Payments and Martin Kornacki brand editor at Payroll World discuss what a payroll manager should be thinking about when their business expands overseas. Also learn how to mitigate the financial risk of having an international payroll.
1. Understand what payroll managers should be thinking about when the board decides to take the business overseas
2. Identify the most common pitfalls faced by payroll professionals in such a situation
3. Learn how to mitigate the financial risk of having an international payroll.
This webinar is aimed directly at those running third party payroll services, such as accountants or bureaux.
Payroll and HR departments are facing continual pressure in the current economic climate to do more with less. Already 2014 is sizing up to be another challenging year for the departments.
Join Payroll World’s editor Martin Kornacki and payroll & HR solutions expert Steve Jemmott from Sage as they explore a free payroll and HR toolkit designed to help you identify your department’s evolving needs and the best ways for you to fulfil them.
- In light of auto-enrolment payroll is acting as the conduit between finance and HR and delivering a fully complaint best practice service to the benefit of all employees, how can the department capitalise on this?
- In light of changing dynamics in company internal relationships between payroll HR and finance how does a successful payroll bureau understand and interact with these very different departments to achieve best practice?
-Will payroll managers ever get to the status of director?