By Ian Holloway, head of legislation and compliance at Cintra HR & Payroll Services
HMRC have made available guidance on National Insurance Contributions for the 2017-18 tax year:
• CA38 ‘National Insurance Contributions Tables A, H, J, M and Z’
• CA40 ‘Employee only Contributions’
• CA41 ‘National Insurance Contributions Tables B and C’
• CA42 ‘Foreign-going Mariners and Deep-sea Fisherman’
• CA44 ‘National Insurance for Company Directors’
• Booklet CWG5 ‘Class 1A National Insurance Contributions on Benefits in Kind’
Note that the CA33 ‘Class 1A on National Insurance Contributions on Car and Fuel Benefits’ was withdrawn from 06 April 2017 (though it is still available but marked ‘do not use’).
Tax and National Insurance:
• CWG2 ‘Employer Further Guide to PAYE and NICs’
At the time of writing we are still awaiting other guidance such as that for Student Loans, Benefits and the tax tables.
Posted on 1st March 2017 by Jerome Smail
blog comments powered by Disqus