Thu, 23 Aug 2012
A free webinar will cover what you need to know about the introduction of RTI.
The webinar, which will be presented by payroll software specialists Sage and hosted by Payroll World, will cover the three main aspects of RTI.
You can sign up by clicking here or at the bottom of this article.
Overview of RTI
- what is RTI?
- why is RTI being introduced?
- what is different to current processes?
- when will RTI be introduced and who will it affect?
Specific RTI processes & submission types
- Overview of submission types
Preparation that can be done prior to the introduction of RTI
- Preparing company data, employee personal data and employee payment data
- What Sage are doing and how they can help
The speakers are Sage payroll category manager Jonathan Cowan, Sage associate payroll product manager Neilson Watts and Payroll World editor Martin Kornacki. The webinar will be chaired by Payroll World Live’s Chris Chapman.